Thursday, June 23, 2011

Is shopping therapeutic?


Um.....Maybe I'll dart over to Bloomingdales during my lunch break. Ok, yes. I have to admit anytime I am feeling down there are stores I can go to that pick me right up. All I have to do is go to Target and Super Walmart and I feel great. I get so wrapped up in looking for bargains that I forget my problems. Perhaps that is the core to my happiness, the ability to forget my problems. I guess some folks achieve this through sports, cooking, or whatever. I happen to get my relaxation from shopping and the more I think about it.....I am getting excercise as well. lol Walking around in large retail stores does help with buring off those unwanted calories.

1 comment:

  1. I did it. I went to New York and Co. during my lunch break and picked up this really nice neclace and earring set for 70% off. They are having a huge sale and they have some nice stuff. Did I tell you about the pink purse and the nice ruffled work shirt. I need to get back there this week.

    ReplyDelete